Child and Youth Protection foundation in partnership with Global Fund for Children is executing a project to promote girl child education in Nigeria. The project covers thirty girls in government schools within and around Lugbe like Junior Secondary School Lugbe, L.E.A Lugbe, Junior Secondary School Aleita and LEA Aleita.
The project activities include:
- Direct personal educational support for the Girls which covers their PTA levy.
- Access to quality and educational services and supply of essential school needs e.g school uniform, books etc.
- Engagement of teachers in after school classes for the girls.
- Continuous check and assessment of the girls’ school performance.
- Mentoring and encouragement of the girls, ensuring their retention in school whom we strongly believe in their tomorrow.